View More: Programs
Free HIV In-Home Self Testing Kits are now available in limited supply.
Click on the link to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KDT8T2T
Please visit link below for more information.
Funded federally in 1990, the HIV/AIDS (Ryan White) Program provides care and support services to individuals and families affected by the disease. Services provided within South Central Health District include:
- A free-standing HIV clinic with an Infectious Disease physician and a Nurse Practitioner available to see patients for primary HIV care
- Laboratory services and immunizations offered on site
- X-Ray services available within a 1 mile radius through a contract with Fairview Park Hospital
- Dental Services with a local dentist office to provide dental exams and emergency dental visits as needed
- Registered Nurse Case Management assistance and help for patients to enroll and re-certify every six months for the Georgia AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Assistance in obtaining medications through private insurance and patient assistance programs as needed
- Transportation is available locally within the Dublin area to and from medical appointments
For more information, please visit the links below or call: